New members are always welcome and we take pride in making Bowmoor Sailing Club a family friendly, relaxed and informal place for new members.
As a member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Unlimited use of the water and centre facilities for 365 days per year, with the most useable area of water in the local area.
- We welcome dinghy cruisers, dinghy racers, windsurfers, canoeinsts and open water swimmers.
- We offer specfic regular training for Junior and youth sailors with strong Optimist and RS Feva Fleets.
- Special member only events and training sessions
- All year round dinghy racing schedule
- Free ‘For Sale’ service
- Online ‘self’ service’ control of your contact, mailing, membership and craft storage information
- Free parking
- Free Camping and Caravanning except for associate members
- Mid week evening race series for dinghy racers during the summer period
Safety on the water. Read the Bowmoor Sailing Club Safety Policy.
The Membership categories which we offer are:
Family Membership Member and immediate family in the same household including children living
- away from home in full time education.
Crewing Member Crewing with a helm who is a full member.
Pensioner A Sailing member over 65 years old
Youth Member Over 16 years of age and under 25 years on 1st Oct
Triathlon Member Open water swimming, any time before 10am and after 5pm on Monday evening
Associate Member Limited to use of club environment in support of Sailing – not permitted on the water, swimming or camping.
Winter Member 1st November to 31 March only, cost includes use of a berth for your boat for this period.
Most new members will need a Membership Subscription, Club House Keys, Car Stickers and a Boat Berth if you have a boat. Optional extras that can be purchased on this page are 3 months Boat Hire, Youth and Adult Boat Hire and Valuables Locker Hire. Monthly subscriptions are based on a 12 month subscription by direct debit and allthough this can be cancelled at any time any subscription that is cancelled and then restarted within 12 months will be charged for the missing subscriptions. All new members will need to purchase a set of keys which is a one off deposit.
To purchase a subscription just click on the subscriptions that you wish to purchase. Current members should click on My Bowmoor Sailing Club.
For Monthly subscriptions , direct debit only
click on All subscriptions